Dress Code for Years 7 to 11
Founded on business principles, a smart appearance is essential to our ethos. We have a Dress Code policy in place that we expect students to follow in an around the Academy building.
General everyday dress for all male and female students in Years 7 to 11 should consist of the following:
- Navy or black blazer or tailored jacket
- Plain white shirt or blouse with collar, tucked into waistband of trousers/skirt (sports shirts are not allowed)
- Plain black, navy or grey trousers (denim/jeans/tight fit/cropped trousers are not allowed)
- Plain black, navy or grey knee length, tailored skirt, pleated or straight (lycra, tight fit skirts are not allowed) College tie
- Years 7 and 8 – multi shield, clip on or standard, available from the College
- Year 9 – blue striped tie, available from the College
- Years 10 and 11 – red or blue striped tie, available from the College
Details about our Post 16 dress code can be found in the Post 16 section.
Our Full Dress Code
The above information is just a general overview of our dress code. For full details please download our Dress Code document: