We are now accepting payments online via ParentPay to allow you to top-up your child’s swipe card and pay for College activities such as educational visits and events. Using the secure ParentPay website you can pay online using your credit or debit card.
We hope everyone will benefit from our easy to use payment facility, giving you the freedom to make online payments whenever and wherever you like. The service is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and you can be safe in the knowledge that the technology used is of the highest Internet security available and that funds will reach the College safely.
You will have a secure online account, activated using a unique username and password. Making a payment using your credit or debit card is straightforward and ParentPay holds an electronic record of all payments for you to view at a later date. When you make a payment, an email confirmation is sent to you, giving you reassurance that the transaction has been successful. In addition, ParentPay offers you the ability to set automated email and/or text message reminders ensuring you never miss a payment and helping you keep your child’s swipe card in credit at all times.
Getting Started with ParentPay
To obtain details of your username and password, you should contact us and we will forward you the information. You should then follow these few simple steps:
- Go to parentpay.com
- Enter your username and password in the Account Login section of the homepage. These are for one-time use only, you will choose your own username and password for future access during the activation process
- Provide all the necessary information and choose your new username and password for your account – registering your email address will enable us to send you receipts and reminders
- Once activation is complete you can add money to your ParentPay balance and then select which item(s) you wish to pay for and follow the simple on-screen instructions to complete your payment
What are the benefits for me?
- ParentPay will allow you to make payments to the school safely and securely.
- You can be sure that your money is being spent on healthy food and drink as intended
- No more mornings with a last dash for cash