Founded on business principles, a smart appearance is essential to our ethos. As a Sixth Form student at Landau Forte College Derby, you will be expected to be a positive role model to younger students by wearing business dress.
- General everyday dress for male and female students should consist of the following:
- College identification lanyard
- Navy, black or grey “business dress” suit ( pinstripe is acceptable)
- Plain navy, black or grey blazer/tailored jacket and navy, black or grey tailored trousers ((denim/jeans/tight fit/cropped trousers are not allowed) or navy, black or grey knee length tailored skirt, either pleated or straight (lycra, tight fit skirts are not allowed)
- Plain black abaya, with a jacket, may also be worn.
- Business suit-style shift dress in plain navy, black or grey.
- Shirt with black striped College tie or business style blouse.
- Jumpers are not allowed.
- College lapel badge- optional ( available from College)
- Footwear should be smart black, brown, grey or navy leather/leather look shoes.
Details about our Years 7 to 11 dress code can be found in the Parents & Carers section.
Our Full Dress Code
The above information is just a general overview of our dress code. For full details please download our Dress Code document: