Parents’ Evenings are a really important communication tool between the College and parents/carers. With that in mind, working with SchoolCloud, we are pleased to offer the ability for parents/carers to book and attend Parents’ Evenings virtually. To facilitate the smooth running of the parent/carer evenings’, the College day will finish at 3.00pm for all year groups on the dates below.
To facilitate the smooth running of our virtual Parents’ Evenings we ask all parents/carers to take a moment to familiarise themselves with the following guidance:
- Please ensure you have logged in to the online appointments system in advance of your first appointment to give you time to resolve any technical issues that may arise. (Guides are provided below)
- You will have a fixed time slot with each teacher, the start and end times of which are set at the time of booking and cannot be extended. The appointment automatically ends at the allotted time.
- The teacher will lead the appointment following an agenda produced by the College.
- Please ensure you take the documentation (e.g. action plan) sent to you in the post to the appointment.
- Please ensure you are present with your child throughout the duration of the appointment; the staff member will not hold the appointment with your child alone.
- Please ensure that you conduct the appointment in a suitable quiet location in the living area of the house e.g. lounge, dining room, not bedroom.
- Please ensure the background is neutral and you are mindful as to what may appear on your screen.
- Please ensure that all participants are dressed as per a meeting in person.
- In the interests of privacy and GDPR, neither party are to make or store a recording of the appointment.
- You have the right to raise any concerns with the College – the phone line will be open for you to refer any urgent concerns to a member of the Executive team or you can make contact the subsequent day for non-urgent route for parents to report a concern.
Forthcoming Parents’ Evenings
- Wednesday, 3 November 2021
- Wednesday, 13 April 2022
- Thursday, 10 February 2022
- Tuesday, 21 June 2022
- Tuesday, 23 November 2021
- Wednesday, 29 June 2022
- Thursday, 2 December 2021
- Tuesday, 26 April 2022
- Wednesday, 29 September 2021
- Wednesday, 5 January 2022
- Tuesday, 15 March 2022
- Wednesday, 8 December 2021
- Thursday, 12 May 2022
- Tuesday, 7 September 2021
- Tuesday, 11 January 2022
- Wednesday, 23 March 2022
SchoolCloud have produced some a video on the Parents’ Evening system which you may find useful.
We have also produced some step-by-step guides for booking and attending appointments which you can download below.