We view the Curriculum as the sum total of all the learning experiences within the College not simply the identifiable subjects. Consequently, the learning programmes extend beyond the requirements of the National Curriculum and subject boundaries. They intend to fully develop you so that you may successfully contribute to a modern and increasingly global society.
If you would like more information about the curriculum the College follows then please contact us.
We are committed to providing you with the best quality education to enable you to move, confidently, onto University, Apprenticeship or Employment. We offer a wide range of AS/A Level and Level 3 courses enabling you to select the appropriate range of courses for your individual requirements.
For full details on our range of courses, along with course entry requirements, please see our Course Guide below.
- BTEC Level 3 National Extended Certificate in Applied Science
- BTEC Level 3 National Diploma in Applied Science
- BTEC Level 3 National Extended Certificate in Art and Design
- BTEC Level 3 National Diploma in Business
- BTEC Level 3 National Extended Certificate in Business
- BTEC Level 3 National Extended Certificate in Engineering
- BTEC Level 3 National Diploma in Engineering
- BTEC Level 3 National Extended Certificate in Health and Social Care
- BTEC Level 3 National Extended Certificate in IT
- OCR Level 3 Cambridge Technical Introductory Diploma in Performing Arts
- OCR Level 3 Cambridge Extended Certificate in Sport and Physical Activity
- AS / A Level Art and Design: Fine Art
- AS / A Level Biology
- AS / A Level Business Studies
- AS / A Level Chemistry
- AS / A Level Computer Science
- AS / A Level Design and Technology: Product Design (3-D Design)
- AS / A Level English Language and Literature
- AS / A Level English Literature
- AS / A Level Geography
- AS / A Level History
- AS / A Level Mathematics
- AS / A Level Further Mathematics
- AS / A Level Physics
- AS / A Level Psychology
- AS / A Level Religious Studies (Philosophy, Ethics and Development in Buddhist Thoughts)
- AS / A Level Spanish
We have put together a comprehensive guide to Sixth Form at Landau Forte College Derby that provides an insight into all the courses we offer and approaches to learning. The booklet is designed to help you make informative decisions about your future studies and contains information on the Admissions Criteria and Procedure, along with detailed information about each subject available to Sixth Form students.
Our latest guide is available to download below. If you have any queries regarding course details please contact us.